1. How did you learn about yesterday's bombings in London?
Headlines on My Yahoo! at work Thursday afternoon.
2. Do you have any personal connections to the area?
No, but I've thought about moving there.
3. Do you use public transportation?
4. Have you ever let threats of terrorism change the way that you live each day?
No. I must say that the only terrorism I'd ever expect in Iowa is of the homegrown-looney kind, like the happy-face pipe-bomber kid.
5. If you could say something directly to the person or group responsible for this tragedy, what would you say?
I think I put it best in my comment to joshwasta's post:
Dear terrorists: I hope you get you get your 77 virgins, and I hope that they shun you for a thousand millenia for each person you've killed and another thousand millenia for each person who cried over a person you killed. May that be your reward. May heaven be your hell.