- Sat, 17:49: So I think I'm going to build a computer. How's it look? (Would <3 some @tara_byt3.input on it. :) http://t.co/PJB8S8OPWg via @PCPartPicker
- Sat, 17:57: Changing a bathroom ceiling fixture bulb, looked down & thought, "Should prolly close the toilet lid, in case..." drop...ting-ting-splash!
- Sat, 18:00: Nice to see Effie Trinket changing up her look a bit. https://t.co/tzMrc7VNhO
- Sat, 23:35: I just watched Inglourious Basterds. How is it I know @chebutykin and was somehow never spoiled on this movie?
- Sat, 23:44: How to pick up a girl: Achieve orbit. Match planes. Perform Hohmann transfer. Match velocities. She EVA's to your capsule. Burn retrograde.
- Sun, 02:08: OMG I should take a shower. I smell like girl sweat, and it's turning me on, and no one else is around. 😩
- Sun, 02:15: Fade outs are such a lazy way to end a song. :P
- Sun, 10:42: https://t.co/jsColSqNXv Public photos mined to create beautiful time-lapses. My favorite is the one with the guard. That's amazing.
- Sun, 10:45: RT @Elverojaguar: http://t.co/GPpPFO93dR
Thu, 09:51: Supporting humanitarian scientific research is important to me. That's why I donated 3 months of my computer's processing time to @…
Mon, 07:53: Supporting humanitarian scientific research is important to me. That's why I've donated 38 years of my computer's processing time…
Mon, 05:51: Supporting humanitarian scientific research is important to me. That's why I donated 3 months of my computer's processing time to @…