- Mon, 17:13: RT @bexlectric: Just want to give this robot goalie a big hug #youtried http://t.co/KSoeN220D4
- Mon, 17:27: I realized two things today. First is that having unrottable teeth appears to be my superpower (although the fluorosis mottled them.)
- Mon, 17:29: 2: I have profound empathy for bariatric patients getting stomach surgery because it will allow them to become the person they want to be.
- Mon, 17:31: Ugh, gotta go downtown to a dive bar to play pool league. Expect we'll give up 10 pts/rnd in handicap. 😧
- Mon, 20:27: I'm really lucky to have such loving and supportive friends. Thank you all.
- Mon, 22:31: @timdufresne This is so us. I love you! https://t.co/zSex9dlpX9
- Tue, 09:53: My #deadname isn't that common, so I hardly ever encounter it, but this week I keep hearing & seeing it all over 😖
- Tue, 11:35: RT @_mxdean: the 2nd graders are nailing their poetry unit http://t.co/mwBuN0OXWf