- Fri, 20:58: Indigo Girls playing in about 5 minutes. Thx Iowa Arts Festival for continuing to bring great free music concerts. http://t.co/HNxFm3GI7X
- Fri, 21:18: Ok, it really is the Indigo Girls. Really :-D http://t.co/pRpZjRasr5
- Fri, 22:48: Indigo Girls show is over. Encore was a sing-along of Closer to Fine and Devil Went down to Georgia. Amazing show!
- Fri, 22:49: The violin player rocked that last song so fucking hard! http://t.co/UPahlD85LX
- Sat, 01:57: RT @GroovyBruce: “@Rackashack: “@BlackeningAll: Blood Recpe! RT @GroovyBruce: You need the vital recipe. http://t.co/EWrgxVYbsl” @RachelMcK…
- Sat, 02:02: If the @CIA follows me, I'll never know it. They're just that good.
- Sat, 02:09: . @scalzi's The Android's Dream is today's @audible_com Daily Deal. I already have it, but if you don't, go drop $4 and get it.
- Sat, 09:25: So I went to an Indigo Girls concert last night, and a judge struck down the marriage equality ban in Wisconsin. Coincidence? I think so!
- Sat, 10:10: Week 4 after #MLPSeason4 ended: Watched Barney today. Almost enjoyed it. What have I become? When you're starving, almost anything is food.
My 5k race on Saturday, I ran in 29:08, which is a new personal record. I decided not to stick around for the awards, etc, since I doubted I'd place.…
Since we had shower problems at the house, I didn't run yesterday. It was the first time in over three months that I'd skipped running three days in…
I really wanted to run today, but I can't use the shower because it needs to be drained when the dude comes to fix it. I almost want to cry. :( Maybe…