- Wed, 16:47: @FedEx I wanted to sign to leave a package at my door or even schedule delivery, but all those options were greyed out. :(
- Wed, 17:00: I do hope they put it online. PS: squee! "@wilw: For those of you who don’t know what my new Syfy show is: http://t.co/6crY7o89Yv"
- Wed, 17:11: Something I learned today: we have 14 operating rooms, numbered 1 thru 15. Yes, we're missing the one you think we are. #triskaidekaphobia
- Wed, 17:14: Another thing I learned: A person infected with HIV will live for about 2-10 years. �1987. We're probably going to find a new AIDS video.
- Wed, 17:17: I joke, but I really do love my new job. I can't wait until I'm proficient at it. The whole staff are friendly, and I'll be integral to it.
- Wed, 17:22: RT @Robogeek: Spectacular female Gipsy Danger @PacificRim cosplay by Nona Neon: http://t.co/7PcpX2eOD1 via @FashionablyGeek http://t.co/ttU…
- Wed, 21:40: For the record, in the last 3 days I believe I have met more new people and said "good morning" more than I have in the last 3 years. #job
- Wed, 21:48: .@twitter, any chance of adding "Translate"? I follow a few international astronauts & they don't always tweet in a language I understand.
- Wed, 22:12: Me watching a commercial for Glee: This show's still on? </ul
Yes, it's true. I got my teeth cleaned today and they loved my brushing ability and thought my flossing ability was above par, but I have a cavity.…
Spring is here! Spring is here! Life is Skittles, and life is beer! Two great tastes that taste great together? Nah. But it got to about 70°F today.…