- Mon, 16:21: RT @matociquala: Competence is its own punishment. Once people figure out you can spin plates, they keep handing you new plates to spin.
- Mon, 20:35: So my 1st day at work was fun. Sat in on a knee scope and debridement, almost passed out. I think I was so enthralled I forgot to breathe.
- Mon, 20:41: Watched Ep. 1 of Hit & Miss. Can't decide if cis actors portraying transsexuals is the blackface of gender identity. Think I'm OK with it?
- Mon, 20:43: Gotta say that Chlo� Sevigny kept giving me flashbacks to Jaye Davidson. Those lazy eyes and jawline. Also the penis.
- Tue, 02:16: Got up and went outside to see Luna slip into her little red dress. Mars is about 10� to the ENE. Beautiful ruddy sight. #BloodMoonEclipse
- Tue, 02:18: Skies are quite clear, too. Pessimist me expected clouds. All the light trespass in my neighborhood is disgusting, tho. :( #BloodMoonEclipse
- Tue, 02:19: All in all, it's a beautiful spectacle. Can't wait for it to come out the other side, tho. Sleep beckons.
- Tue, 02:34: scrolling back thru my twitter feed is like watching the moon come out of eclipse. Glad I follow so many nerds. #BloodMoonEclipse
- Tue, 02:40: RT @kai_fox: What if Carl Sagan is a time lord? His TARDIS is the Ship of the Imagination, and he regenerated into @neiltyson? </ul
Thu, 09:51: Supporting humanitarian scientific research is important to me. That's why I donated 3 months of my computer's processing time to @…
Mon, 07:53: Supporting humanitarian scientific research is important to me. That's why I've donated 38 years of my computer's processing time…
Mon, 05:51: Supporting humanitarian scientific research is important to me. That's why I donated 3 months of my computer's processing time to @…