- Fri, 18:17: @aonpodcast If you want to hear comedy working with some seriously depressing material, find Tig Notaro's Live (rhymes with give).
- Fri, 18:36: @aonpodcast Holy shit, I learned something. :O I get those sharp chest pains occasionally. I didn't know it was a syndrome with a name.
- Fri, 19:43: @aonpodcast Might be easier to get his body thrown into a tree if he donates it to a body farm with that stipulation. #ContextIsEverything
- Fri, 20:50: @aonpodcast @FearlessComedy for the time zone thing for Die Laughing, I think http://t.co/mKree4adP7 has a widget for that.
- Sat, 05:06: Opening credits for The Day the Earth Stood Still. I'm singing "Ben Nye the Makeup Guy! Ben! Ben!..." @TheScienceGuy http://t.co/YOKh67lfSJ
- Sat, 05:30: "Their life expectancy is 130." "How do they manage that?" "Dunno. Cigarette?" "Don't mind if I do!"
- Sat, 05:54: "It isn't faith that makes good science, Mr. Klaatu; it's curiosity." --Prof Barnhart <3