- Sat, 19:24: Lunar #eclipse happening right now, but I'm at work, it's partial penumbral, it's waning, and it's cloudy here. #meh
- Sat, 20:36: "@dskasak: @mandydax Tonight? I thought it was last night. *confused*" FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU Also add to my list "it's the wrong night." #doh
- Sat, 20:36: PALM ALL THE FACES!
- Sat, 20:45: I just had a thought that if someone told me that @ladygaga was a foundling raised by feral drag queens, I'd really want to believe it.
- Sat, 20:50: I think I just came up with the best origin story ever.
- Sat, 21:04: @chebutykin My twitter friend @Joi_the_Artist has been raving about del Toro's commentary on Pacific Rim. I think you'd get along.
- Sun, 01:43: Congratulations, Massachusettsians! Your basesball team, the Boston Red Sox [sic], are going to the World Series of Basesball! cc @hodgman
- Sun, 03:42: I just told Congress that we can't do this again. No more playing games with our future. #TimeForRealWork. Join me: http://t.co/UD1LCkG2Es
- Sun, 05:17: Welp, I was going to go to bed, but I am pinned down by adorable purring cat. #AndICantFightThisFelineAnymore
Hmm, I seem not to be posting a lot outside of tokyo_rosetta and Twitter. (BTW: we all know how banal that is, although @stephenfry can…
Well, I talked to the DNR guy, and he suggested that we all keep our cats in and let it outside in hopes that mama would sniff it out. It was in the…
Some people thought the expression in the last pic was a bit weird, so here's another.