- Mon, 22:20: I donated 145 days of cpu time to WCG during the past month http://t.co/xCRzEfEFrK #wcgrid
- Mon, 22:47: I earned 10554208 points (#11289) and 17331 results (#11317) by donating over 12 years (#8959) of cpu time to WCG http://t.co/xCRzEfEFrK
- Mon, 23:49: Drove to a dark sky location. Saw the Milky Way. Looked like glow worms in cobwebs hung from the vault of the sky. Breathtaking.
- Tue, 00:00: Dear @GOP and esp. @tedcruz, plz accept my gift to you. It's a bag of dicks, the midnight snack of douchenozzles. Well done screwing us all.
- Tue, 00:14: Also, unrelated, dirty looks for kids who break other kids' toys & blame the kids whose toys they broke for having "crappy toys anyway."
- Tue, 00:17: Oh hey guys, I forgot: Stockholm Syndrome means I now want to have @tedcruz ' babies or something. It's okay, I'll get an abo- oh, right...
- Tue, 00:31: "@BarackObama: The Affordable Care Act is moving forward. You can't shut it down." Can't stop the signal.
- Tue, 05:13: #highlighting #symmetry Oh, yeah, @xkcd, that's the stuff. http://t.co/aQhG7KMBEf
Note: I found the list at the Guardian, and the BBC's story on the list doesn't say anything about how many of these the average person will have…
Now that I have my copy of Phil Plait's Death from the Skies! These Are the Ways the World Will End..., a book about the science behind possible…
- Grab the nearest book. Right now. - Turn to page 56. - Find the fifth sentence. - Post that sentence along with these instructions in your blog. -…