- Mon, 16:58: @paul_cornell Watched Human Nature/Family of Blood last nite w/ friend who hadn't seen it. She cried so hard. 4th time for me; I cried, too.
- Mon, 17:01: Damn it. ;_; RT @xeni RIP, Sally Ride. #fuckcancer
- Mon, 17:12: @rickygervais I wouldn't trust my mother with my life, and she's real and gave it to me. I wouldn't trust "God" with a puppy.
- Mon, 17:31: I always feel like... somebody's watchin' meeeee! http://t.co/87lgSI5g
- Mon, 23:29: No more Steam summer sales? What will I do with all my money... oh, wait...
I had a cold, but I'm feeling much better now. Thank you for keeping me entertained for four days. Well, I could've used more posts, but hey, you…
Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up (in sections). This continues from where There... left off... Lake Mansion This was a…