Storms early this morning. I was going to run the Robins Roundup 5K. I was worried they might cancel it due to the weather, but I checked the site and there was nothing either way there, so I drove all the way up and they decided to postpone the event until another weekend. I held onto my registration and check. Le sigh. The silly thing is it cleared up from 8am to 9am for sure, enough time to run the race and even get all but the slowest walkers in. Oh, well.