2. I'm working on another DW Scarf. This is the same pattern, but I'm making it 66 st wide instead of 60. I haven't decided what I'll do with it. Maybe the auction at this summer's CONvergence.
3. I took a few hours in the middle of work to go to snakewich's to bid farewell to flower76 and j4jason. We played Zombie FLUXX and it was hella fun. Bri's new cat Mim was super-friendly, and would have been even more so if any of us had been a tomcat.
4. We've been having horrible internet connection problems all weekend and tonight. I took a look at the network settings and somehow the IP's I'd assigned my computer had come undone, and the router must have messed up auto-assigning addresses to the 6 computers/TiVos on the network. I reassigned the IP's on my computer and it works like a charm now. Probably some update in Windows that screwed it up.
5. Holy shit, it must be something in the water. I'm pregnant now, too. I don't know who the father is. It might be Johnny Depp. It might be Mecha Robert Smith of the Cure. I could even be George Carlin. These are the only men I dream about. Actually, does Data count? I know he's fully functional in every way, but do dream-androids have that capability? Maybe some sort of nanites that construct a haploid from the atoms up. Could be good, could be the start of the Borg. I guess we'll see in nine months or whatever the gestation period for a cybernetically-enhanced fetus is. Wow, crazy that...
6. New Doctor Who Series 4 starts this Saturday!! I'm so looking forward to this. The previews have me all riled up.
6.5. I've started to do icons for Icontests again. In DW_stillness, I got the Mod's Choice Award for Challenge 34.
I love doing that style, but they can take a long time. I think I took about 2 hours to get this one done. Of course, I have a larger size that I work with to start with and scale it down to icon size, so a lot of the effort is not really visible, and a lot of the effect is lot, but the end product also hides most of the little imperfections, too, and my this sentence seems to have become a bit of a run-on, I hope I don't comma-splice it. Damn!
7. April fools, #5. :P I hate this day. It's sooooo annoying.