1. How many keys are on your keychain?
One, for the car. The others are loose in my purse.
2. What curse word do you use the most?
3. Do you own an iPod?
4. Who on your Myspace "Top 8" do you talk to most?
5. What time is your alarm clock set for?
If you count cell phones, computers, and PDAs, 11:00am
6. How many suitcases do you own?
None, I duffle or borrow.
7. Do you wear flip-flops even when it's cold outside?
Yes, when I'm inside.
8. Where do you buy your groceries from?
Hy-Vee, Wal-Mart, the Co-Op, whatever's most convenient.
9. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take, I'm a director type.
10. What was the last movie you watched?
Corpse Bride. (thanks, flower76)
11. Do any of your friends have children?
12. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy?
A judge. /snicker...
Seriously, probably a place on the Lake out here.
13. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yes. Usually me.
14. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
15. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Well, I have 4 CDs in my car changer, 1 of Evanescence and 3 of New Order.
16. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate, usually in my coffee with Swiss Miss.
17. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
I think so. Was I not supposed to tell?
18. When was the last time someone hit on you?
I'm obtuse. I probably missed it. It was probably tonight.
19. What did you have for dinner?
Chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream.
20. Do you wear hoodies often?
No, but I have a wool anorak for when it's cold.
21. Can you whistle?
22. Have you ever participated in a protest?
23. Who was the last person to call you?
Patti, to tell me to eat the Girl Scout Cookies.
24. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
25. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Gods, I hope so!
26. What area code are you in right now?
27. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Of course, since I was only twee-and-a-half yees o'd!
28. How big is your local mall?
It's sprawly. I think it's the biggest in the state.
29. How many siblings do you have?
One and two halves.
30. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
Maybe. It depends on the guy.
31. What is your biggest regret?
Getting so very far into debt that I had to declare bankruptcy.
32. Have you ever had Jamba Juice?
I don't even know what that is. Is it like Jesus Juice?
33.When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?
Last night. I can't say why. /blush
34. What movie do you know every line to?
I used to have The Goonies memorized. Now, my best bet would be The Princess Bride.
35. Do you own any band t-shirts?
36. When was your last plane ride?
November 2001, returning from Montréal.
37. How many chairs are at your dining room table?
38. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Italian for on salads.
39. Do you read for fun?
40. Can you speak any languages other than English?
Sí. Español si necesario.
41. Do you do your own dishes?
The dishwasher does.
42. What color is your bedroom painted?
White. Not even off-white.
43. Have you ever cried in public?
Yes, too often.
44. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Yes. I have both, though the desktop is on the floor unsetup and the laptop is on my desk.
45. Which do you make: wishes or plans?
46. Are you always trying to learn new things?
47. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Yes, I'm really thinking about embellishing my current tattoo.
48. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
If he asked and he wants to.
49. Can you skip rocks?
50. Have you ever been to Jamaica?
Numbers 51-54 were abducted by aliens.
55. What to snack on at the movie theatres?
Firstly, if they are showing "movies," they are "theaters." Theatres are for plays and fine cinema.
Secondly, unless the guy's paying, I usually prefer to starve myself for 2-3 hours.
56. Who was your favorite teacher?
Just one? I really loved taking Stephen Lacey's classes.
57. Have you ever dated someone out of your race?
Well, one guy was a Homo erection, I swear, but no, not to my knowledge. Of course, I'm such a mutt, anyway.
58. What is the weather like?
Cold, windy, and rainy.
59. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
I have, and probably would again.
60. Do you have an online journal?
61. What was your favorite class in high school?
62. Does your closest Starbucks have a drive-thru?
I don't even know where the closest one is. I'll guess the one in the B&N, so no.
63. Do you eat breakfast daily?
64. What was the last thing to scare you?
The phone at work. More of a startle.
65. What is your favorite fruit?
I love cherries. Black cherries.
66. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
67. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Yes, and thank you for spelling grammar correctly.
68. What was the last thing you ate?
69. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
Usually with the same.
70. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?
I don't remember, but I think I was a tiger.
71. Do you like mustard?
72. Would you ever sky dive?
73 Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
All of the above.
74. What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself?
75. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Yesh. I enjoy receiving them, too.
76. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
No, unless I'm a trendsetter and no one told me.
77. Do you own a digital camera?
78. What celebrities have you been compared to?
79. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
Only if I'm waiting with bated breath, which is hardly ever.
80. Are you a jealous person?
I can be.
81. Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?
82. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been?
Um, Travis, unless my Dad got his way, then Morgan.